1. Download, Print, Complete Application
2. Mail in Your Application to:
3. or Bring Your Application to the next CBGA meeting
It is important to join the association as a guide because we are a network of guides. The association is meant to bring guides together and then internally support their decision to do the job they chose. We are committed to help our guides with some of the funds we raise. Whether this be in advertising, drug test programs, meeting other guides, boat shows, but mainly for the networking. If a guide wants to change a law/limit/or people who act as guides but are unlicensed. We would fight as a group instead of it being you as a guide. Mainly we want to help each member build their business into a successful one!
1. Renew Online
2. or Download, Print, Complete Application
2. Mail in Your Renewal Application to:
or Bring Your Application to the next CBGA meeting
CBGA Memberships Information
- Join CBGA Today - Download Membership Packet
- Benefits of Guide Membership: $100/year
- The latest communications about changes to regulations and laws
- Your placement in the Random Drug Testing Program required by USCG
- Guide Member Business listing, designated category legend for services offered, link to your web site and e-mail, and phone number(s)
- A better understanding of waterway issues, updates on lobbying efforts in Austin and other factors that affect your livelihood as a professional guide
Complimentary Gifts for New Guide Members:
Coastal Bend Guides Association Boat Decal
Coastal Bend Guides Association Logo Cap
For more information call Hiedi
FOLLOW, LIKE & SHARE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We also accept personal checks, cash and money orders.
If you have questions regarding membership and sponsorship levels offered, Contact Us.
We accept the following forms of payment:
CBGA General Donation